A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer or device.
There are some cookies that are essential to the functionality of our site, allowing you to: purchase products successfully, navigate to the correct page and save personal preferences. Some of these cookies are essential to our performing a contract with you, otherwise we have a legitimate interest in placing the cookies to improve the user experience by ensuring the website operates efficiently and remembers certain basic information for future visits
“Analytical” cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. These cookies also allow us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• store information about your preferences and products you viewed or searched for, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests;
• speed up your searches;
• recognise you when you return to our site;
• record page response times, length of visits to certain pages, methods used to browse away from the page;
• help us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
• allow you to use our site in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient, for example, by allowing you to store items in an electronic shopping basket between visits.
The above list is not exhaustive.
Except for essential functional cookies, all cookies will expire after 12 months.